Information about Airtel Tubonge Kenya
- How to check tubonge balance
- How Airtel Tubonge works
- Airtel tosha bundles
- Airtel tubonge tariff
- Tubonge Airtel kenya
- Unliminet Airtel
- Airtel kenya tubonge offer
- Airtel Tubonge ad
In the wake of new technologies making life simpler and much easier, we present to you, ‘Tubonge’ a new exciting voice product that is set to make your life a lot simpler.
‘Tubonge’, targets Kenyans from all walks of life that rely on making calls as their preferred mode of communication.
There are 3 Tubonge offers:
- A daily offer for Kshs.10
- A weekly offer for Kshs.50
- Monthly offer that goes for Kshs. 150.
Tubonge subscription allows you make Airtel to Airtel at no extra charge and a preferential rate of 2 shillings to call other networks.
All Tubonge offers come with 100mins for Airtel to Airtel calls per day. This gives you a total of 3000 minutes per month and 700 minutes a week to make Airtel to Airtel calls.
To opt in on the new offer, dial *544# and select the first option and follow the prompts to choose from the various categories for daily, weekly or monthly offers. For instance, for Tubonge 10, dial *544*10#.
Airtel Tubonge Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I subscribe?
Dial *544# and select your favorite bundle.
2. What are the benefits of subscription?
You will make Airtel to Airtel calls all day bila charges and will only be charged only Ksh 2 to call other networks. Top up to call other networks.
3. Do I need to buy the subscription again?
Yes. When the bundle runs out, you will need to subscribe again.
4. What happens to my subscription fee?
Your subscription fee gives you access to your bundle of choice and the freedom to make Airtel to Airtel calls bila charges.
5. What are the benefits of subscribing to the Tubonge Offer?
On subscription to the Tubonge offer you will make Free Airtel to Airtel calls and will only be charged Ksh. 2 to call other local networks.
6. Does the bundle auto renew?
Yes you can select the auto renewal option for the bundle to auto renew daily, weekly or monthly.
7. Can I use the Tubonge offer with other offers?
Yes you can use the Tubonge offer with other offers.
Bundles like UnlimiNET and Tosha will have a higher priority than the Tubonge offer.
8. What will happen to 5x minutes if I have a Tubonge offer?
The 5X minutes will have a higher priority than the Tubonge offer.
9. Can I buy more than one Tubonge offer?
No, you are only allowed to subscribe to only one Tubonge offer for any validity at a time.
10. Do unused Tubonge minutes roll over?
No, on offer expiry any unutilized free minutes will be forfeited.
11. What happens to my call rate when the offer expires?
Once the offer expires you will revert to your default tariff or available bundle.
12. How come I received a message indicating that I have reached the daily set limit for my Airtel to Airtel Free Calls and I will be charged 2/= ?
The Airtel to Airtel Calls are free but have a fair usage policy of 100 minutes per day, for the weekly and monthly offer the free 100 minutes are refreshed at midnight provided you have a valid offer.
13. Will the calls to other network at 2/= be charged from my main account?
Yes to make calls to other networks you will have to Top-up your main account.
14. How will I Know I have utilized the free Airtel to Airtel Minutes?
You will get a notification message once the 100 free minutes are over.
You can also know how many minutes you have used by going to the Tubonge menu check usage Option.
|Subscription Fees||Validity||Airtel to Airtel||To other Networks|
|KSH 10||24Hrs||Bila Charges||KSH 2*|
|KSH 50||7 Days||Bila Charges||KSH 2*|
|KSH 150||30 Days||Bila Charges||KSH 2*|
*Recharge to call other networks